We believe that being a vet practice is not just about being there for you when your pet is sick, but about helping throughout your pet’s life to ensure that your pet has a happy, healthy active life – prevention is better than cure. We hold regular nurse clinics at all three branches offering a range of services including:
- Weight watchers.
- Senior pet clinics.
- Puppy clinics.
- Kitten clinics.
- Nail clipping.
- Post op and dental checks.
- Anal glands.
- Healthy Pet Club checks.
- Flea checks.
- Any other help or advice you need!
Nurse clinics are available at:
- Ringwood Hospital on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Ferndown Surgery on Monday and Friday afternoons.
- Verwood Surgery on Tuesday lunchtimes.